To use this website you have to agree with the following terms, please read these Terms and conditions carefully:
- It is the users sole responsibility to know the laws and regulations related to online gambling in their country, state and/or jurisdiction. Before gambling online, check your state and local laws of your country confirming online gambling is legal in your jurisdiction. If not, do not make use of this website.
- You must be over 18 or have reached the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction. We will never encourage or promote underage or illegal gambling.
- If you are legal to play for money, you can do this strictly at your own risk. PP can and will never be hold responsible for any losses or deficits created by a player.
- All information on the website will be as completely and accurately as possible. However, in no way we will be held responsible for any errors or imperfect information, neither for any outcome related to the use of information and links on this site. PP tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information. If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reproduction, duplication, translation, republication of this website or its content is unlawful.
- PP shall not be liable for computer or Internet malfunctions
- The content in this website is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind. Pokieplay.com is an independent gambling directory and information service. We take no legal responsibility for errors in the information. PP will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of materials on our website.